Coming from Estee Lauder’s brand development arm in the States, Good Skin will be available in Superdrug stores from 11th June. The moderately priced range includes Basic Care, Just Cleanse, Exfoliate and Hydrate, or the more problem specific Specialized Care. The concept is an advanced premium range at affordable prices. I have tried the Microcrystal Skin Refinisher, £20, containing aloe vera, caffeine, vitamin E and green tea extracts and absolutely love it. My skin felt completely smooth afterwards. However, I would beg to differ that £20 for an exfoliating product is a moderate price.
Subscribe to Us
My Recent Pins
Google Friend Connect
- Beth Kempster on Shu Uemura Autumn/Winter 2013: Eye-Conic
- Disneyrollergirl (@Disneyrollrgirl) on Chanel No5 Minaudiere
- Dior Mix and Match Cream Blushes and Nail Polishes for Summer 2013 | rusbeautynews.ru on Dior Le Vernis Summer Mix
- Kate on Paul & Joe Autumn 2013: La Belle Epoque Swatch
- Andrew James on Clinique All About Eyes Autumn 2013 Preview
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
THE FABULOSITY LIST
- Andii James