New York designer, Cynthia Rowley, famed for dressing celebrities such as Scarlett Johnasson, can turn her hand to anything, it seems. One of her recent ‘designs’ was to wave a wash of bright pink over a garden hose and sell it at USA supermarket giant, Target, for $10. Odd. Would have loved to be a fly on the wall at that marketing meeting…’ok, so it’s a hose…and your design touch is to make it pink….yay, we LOVE that…high five…we think….’ However, She’s been much more inventive and forward with her collaboration with Avon. The gorgeous All-Over Face Colour, 8 pounds, is a make up addict’s must have, embossed with tiny flowers, and pretty in pink hues. Americans are mad for Avon, while we Brits tend to treat it as a beauty poor relation, but if it keeps on with these wonderful collaborations, it deserves more respect. Worldwide, Avon coins in over $10 billion in annual revenues. However, its worth noting that Avon UK has raised 14 million pounds for breast cancer charities since 1992. That truly is amazing. NB: Lisa Snowden has just signed to be the face of Avon lingerie.
Subscribe to Us
My Recent Pins
Google Friend Connect
- Beth Kempster on Shu Uemura Autumn/Winter 2013: Eye-Conic
- Disneyrollergirl (@Disneyrollrgirl) on Chanel No5 Minaudiere
- Dior Mix and Match Cream Blushes and Nail Polishes for Summer 2013 | rusbeautynews.ru on Dior Le Vernis Summer Mix
- Kate on Paul & Joe Autumn 2013: La Belle Epoque Swatch
- Andrew James on Clinique All About Eyes Autumn 2013 Preview
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
THE FABULOSITY LIST
- Andii James