Word has it that London’s loveliest facialist, Nicola Joss, is starting her own masterclasses in DIY facials. Far from feeling that facials are a regular essential, Nicola thinks that facials are something you can easily do yourself at home as long as you have the right know-how. A facial a season is her motto for those not on the big screen on a regular basis…..I love the idea of A list skin for those of us on an E list budget! Book me in. She’s also bringing out her own skin care range later in the year – if anyone how knows how skin ticks, it’s Nicola, so I’m looking forward to trying it out.
Subscribe to Us
My Recent Pins
Google Friend Connect
- Beth Kempster on Shu Uemura Autumn/Winter 2013: Eye-Conic
- Disneyrollergirl (@Disneyrollrgirl) on Chanel No5 Minaudiere
- Dior Mix and Match Cream Blushes and Nail Polishes for Summer 2013 | rusbeautynews.ru on Dior Le Vernis Summer Mix
- Kate on Paul & Joe Autumn 2013: La Belle Epoque Swatch
- Andrew James on Clinique All About Eyes Autumn 2013 Preview
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
THE FABULOSITY LIST
- Andii James