Having found the ultimate, idiot-proof self tan (the fabulous, wonderful, genius, brilliant Pro-Ferm Afterglow) for my olive coloured skin, I trialled another self tan on a fair skinned friend. The night before she was going to a party. Wearing a teeny-weeny strappy dress. Eek. Mistake. She virtually had tiger stripes. I won’t name and shame but really, I should. You can be sure though, you’ll never see it here. With panic (okay, hysteria) at all time high, I phoned my ex-beauty therapist friend who now owns her own beauty company and what she doesn’t know about pre-party emergency fixers isn’t worth knowing. She recommended milk. After a bag of cotton wool balls and a quarter of a pint of semi-skimmed, the tan was hugely reduced – in fact, it looked really rather nice…..toned right down to a honey shade that suited my friend so much better. Shame she smelled like yoghurt, but you can’t have it all. Really though, this is such a good tip – because milk contains lactic acid it whisks away tan-cidents in double quick time. You heard it here. Who knew?
Subscribe to Us
My Recent Pins
Google Friend Connect
- Beth Kempster on Shu Uemura Autumn/Winter 2013: Eye-Conic
- Disneyrollergirl (@Disneyrollrgirl) on Chanel No5 Minaudiere
- Dior Mix and Match Cream Blushes and Nail Polishes for Summer 2013 | rusbeautynews.ru on Dior Le Vernis Summer Mix
- Kate on Paul & Joe Autumn 2013: La Belle Epoque Swatch
- Andrew James on Clinique All About Eyes Autumn 2013 Preview
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
THE FABULOSITY LIST
- Andii James