There’s nothing that makes you feel older than when you see a beauty trend come back for the nth time. How many times have we done ‘bold brows’? It’s been coming and going for literally decades. Given that there isn’t that much you can actually do with brows perhaps its not all that much of a surprise that the old trends keep re-circulating. And bold doesn’t, by the way, mean untamed, bushy, meet-in-the-middles that are standard lazy-girl fare. You aren’t working the look if your brows are currently any of the above no matter how much you convince yourself that your beasts are back! Great brows rely on a brow pencil to wax down strays and add some colour that doesn’t make them look like they’ve just been felt-tipped. I’ve been stocking up on Styli Style brow pencils from the USA for years now – they’re just the right mix of wax and colour and they stay put. You can get hold of them via www.amazon.co.uk for 3.59 pounds but they are shipped from the states at a charge of 4.99 pounds per order. Worth grabbing a few to make the most of it – they also do eyeliners which are great for staying power but do tend to drag on the skin a bit.
Subscribe to Us
My Recent Pins
Google Friend Connect
- Beth Kempster on Shu Uemura Autumn/Winter 2013: Eye-Conic
- Disneyrollergirl (@Disneyrollrgirl) on Chanel No5 Minaudiere
- Dior Mix and Match Cream Blushes and Nail Polishes for Summer 2013 | rusbeautynews.ru on Dior Le Vernis Summer Mix
- Kate on Paul & Joe Autumn 2013: La Belle Epoque Swatch
- Andrew James on Clinique All About Eyes Autumn 2013 Preview
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
THE FABULOSITY LIST
- Andii James