Canadian beauty brand, CARGO, and Sainsbury’s have been knocking about together for a while now, but at last it’s no longer the secret that it was. With just a small selection at a sparse number of branches, there was very little in the press about it. Now, all that’s changed and while it’s still only available at selected stores, there’s a wider range, including these gorgeous Plant Love lipsticks – the first lipsticks ever to appear in tubes made out of corn instead of plastic. This popping pink was designed by Lindsay Lohan. It’s rumoured that CARGO’s sell-out Blu_Ray Mascara is on it’s way too. 11.74 pounds for Pink Cream lipstick.
Subscribe to Us
My Recent Pins
Google Friend Connect
- Beth Kempster on Shu Uemura Autumn/Winter 2013: Eye-Conic
- Disneyrollergirl (@Disneyrollrgirl) on Chanel No5 Minaudiere
- Dior Mix and Match Cream Blushes and Nail Polishes for Summer 2013 | rusbeautynews.ru on Dior Le Vernis Summer Mix
- Kate on Paul & Joe Autumn 2013: La Belle Epoque Swatch
- Andrew James on Clinique All About Eyes Autumn 2013 Preview
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
THE FABULOSITY LIST
- Andii James