I love a new find, so am delighted to discover the Swiss beauty range, Arbonne, which works on a similar basis to Avon, in that there aren’t any counters. Swiss skin care always seems to be well thought out and for some reason I associate the Swiss with efficiency, so I’ve got high hopes that the products will be good. A few items really stand out (pictured) and I love the clean but sparky packaging. PersonalSpace Spray Fragrances (11.70 pounds) are perfect for popping in your handbag, clutch, tote, whatever! and I like the sound of Mysterious – a combination of blackberries and pomegranates. BodyBetter Cream (15.70 pounds) in Ambitious is scented with green tea and clover, and the lipglosses, ItShines, look gorgeous and are a bargain at 6.90 pounds. I’ll be posting for a tester for their skincare next week as I really want to discover more about this range and whether you like the products and the concept. See more on www.beautybyarbonne.myarbonne.co.uk if you are curious.
Subscribe to Us
My Recent Pins
Google Friend Connect
- Beth Kempster on Shu Uemura Autumn/Winter 2013: Eye-Conic
- Disneyrollergirl (@Disneyrollrgirl) on Chanel No5 Minaudiere
- Dior Mix and Match Cream Blushes and Nail Polishes for Summer 2013 | rusbeautynews.ru on Dior Le Vernis Summer Mix
- Kate on Paul & Joe Autumn 2013: La Belle Epoque Swatch
- Andrew James on Clinique All About Eyes Autumn 2013 Preview
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
THE FABULOSITY LIST
- Andii James