It’s great to come home to a preview of this summer’s make up sell out and the best possible beauty buy of the season; Chanel’s London Madness collection that debuts in Selfridges in May and then goes nationwide from July. The range is created by Peter Phillips, Global Creative Director of Chanel Makeup, and is inspired by his love of London. It feels like Chanel has had a bit of a creative gap over the past couple of years with somewhat predictable – but still utterly desirable – limited edition pieces; this collection seems to be right back on track with edgy meets elegant and on a par with my favourite ever Chanel limited edition; Jeans de Chanel; a denim inspired eye colour quad. The Pearly Banner highlighter (shown) is £52, Rouge Allure in Enthusiast, £21.50 and Le Vernis in Enthusiast, £16. Grab it when you can; I imagine this set will disappear from counters as fast as they can stack it up.
Subscribe to Us
My Recent Pins
Google Friend Connect
- Beth Kempster on Shu Uemura Autumn/Winter 2013: Eye-Conic
- Disneyrollergirl (@Disneyrollrgirl) on Chanel No5 Minaudiere
- Dior Mix and Match Cream Blushes and Nail Polishes for Summer 2013 | rusbeautynews.ru on Dior Le Vernis Summer Mix
- Kate on Paul & Joe Autumn 2013: La Belle Epoque Swatch
- Andrew James on Clinique All About Eyes Autumn 2013 Preview
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
THE FABULOSITY LIST
- Andii James