I’ve been using the same shampoo and conditioner (Ojon Ultra Hydrating) now for the past two years and absolutely love it – in fact, I’m forever (boringly, probably) banging on about how its the only hair care range for me. But, I’m now wincing every time I fork out £18 for a bottle of shampoo (because you can only stretch the kindness of the press office so far..!) but haven’t found anything to give such good results on my naturally very curly hair that I torture into some kind of straightness with a blow dry. I was invited recently to a kind of relaunch of Klorane hair care, which has been around for years. It’s recently had some new additions; a pomegranate range and also a papyrus one. The Klorane experts recommended the Papyrus Shampoo, the Papyrus Conditioning mask and the Papyrus Leave In Conditioner – to buy all three products comes to around £22. I’ve tried both the shampoo and the conditioning mask – they’re absolutely brilliant; my hair was incredibly shiny, ultra soft and felt conditioned and detangled. So, it’s goodbye to Ojon for every day use – that stuff is now firmly an occasional treat only – and hello to a more budget friendly Klorane!
Subscribe to Us
My Recent Pins
Google Friend Connect
- Beth Kempster on Shu Uemura Autumn/Winter 2013: Eye-Conic
- Disneyrollergirl (@Disneyrollrgirl) on Chanel No5 Minaudiere
- Dior Mix and Match Cream Blushes and Nail Polishes for Summer 2013 | rusbeautynews.ru on Dior Le Vernis Summer Mix
- Kate on Paul & Joe Autumn 2013: La Belle Epoque Swatch
- Andrew James on Clinique All About Eyes Autumn 2013 Preview
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
THE FABULOSITY LIST
- Andii James