Meet the Lancome/Goyard Vanity Case! Luxury luggage company, Goyard, has collaborated with Lancome to handcraft a vanity box for the woman who literally does already have everything. With only ten made worldwide, there are compartments for things you didn’t even know you wanted or needed. Stuffed with £500 worth of Lancome beauty products, the case will set you back a cool…..wait for it…..£12,500. Apparantly, Harrods only has two of these, and they aren’t available anywhere else in the UK. So, who’s been snapping up the world’s fanciest make up box? A little bird tells me Madonna has one.
Subscribe to Us
My Recent Pins
Google Friend Connect
- Beth Kempster on Shu Uemura Autumn/Winter 2013: Eye-Conic
- Disneyrollergirl (@Disneyrollrgirl) on Chanel No5 Minaudiere
- Dior Mix and Match Cream Blushes and Nail Polishes for Summer 2013 | rusbeautynews.ru on Dior Le Vernis Summer Mix
- Kate on Paul & Joe Autumn 2013: La Belle Epoque Swatch
- Andrew James on Clinique All About Eyes Autumn 2013 Preview
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
THE FABULOSITY LIST
- Andii James