Would like one reader to test a fragrance sampling service and report back. The Perfume Sampling Service at DM Fragrances offers samples from £1.75 each, meaning you can get a summer’s worth of different scents without committing your cash to one single bottle. You also get 10% off, should you decided to invest in a full size. The reader tester will get 10 samples free of charge and I’d like to know back from them how the samples were packaged, how quickly they arrived, were they exactly what you asked for and whether you love or loathe the concept of not having full size fragrance, but a selection of scents in pint sized parcels. UK residents only, please, and I’ll pick a tester on a first come first served basis. Email me on email@example.com.
Subscribe to Us
My Recent Pins
Google Friend Connect
- Beth Kempster on Shu Uemura Autumn/Winter 2013: Eye-Conic
- Disneyrollergirl (@Disneyrollrgirl) on Chanel No5 Minaudiere
- Dior Mix and Match Cream Blushes and Nail Polishes for Summer 2013 | rusbeautynews.ru on Dior Le Vernis Summer Mix
- Kate on Paul & Joe Autumn 2013: La Belle Epoque Swatch
- Andrew James on Clinique All About Eyes Autumn 2013 Preview
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
THE FABULOSITY LIST
- Andii James