I found this curious kit containing needles, syringes, Emla cream (anaesthetic cream) and a couple of substances I’ve never heard of – Tiratricol and Procaine – along with Lipostable in the Injection Lipolysis Lipostabil Fat Dissolving Injection set. Yours for $540. You inject yourself at home to dissolve away your ‘problem areas’. Oh my God – do people really buy this stuff? How scary. Apparantly, results are confirmed by numerous ‘scientific studies’ and the complex has a ‘proven’ track record, saving ‘thousands on surgical liposuction’. Would you? Could you? To me this is a bit like thinking you could do your own Botox – which I certainly couldn’t even think about doing. Let me know what you think about this bizarre kit.
Subscribe to Us
My Recent Pins
Google Friend Connect
- Disneyrollergirl (@Disneyrollrgirl) on Chanel No5 Minaudiere
- Dior Mix and Match Cream Blushes and Nail Polishes for Summer 2013 | rusbeautynews.ru on Dior Le Vernis Summer Mix
- Kate on Paul & Joe Autumn 2013: La Belle Epoque Swatch
- Andrew James on Clinique All About Eyes Autumn 2013 Preview
- Agnes on Selfridges Summer Beauty Box
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
THE FABULOSITY LIST
- Andii James