We’ve got to wait ’til September for this gorgeous new range, but it looks like it will be well worth it: Lubatti is the brainchild of Tracey Malone, sister of the very famous Jo Malone, and daughter of facialist Eileen Malone, all of whom have skin care virtually running through their veins. Eileen passed on her expert ingredient knowledge and facial massage skills learned from Madame Lubatti, a homeopath with a forward thinking approach and love of skin care in the 1920′s, to Tracey. Hand-mixing and creating bespoke creams for her clients for 20 years, Tracey has used exclusive recipes from Madame Lubatti to recreate the products with a modern edge, but losing none of the efficacy. With everything from generously sized bath oils through to softening facial gels, this range will be on everyone’s lips. Lubatti will be exclusively in SpaceNK for six months.
Subscribe to Us
My Recent Pins
Google Friend Connect
- Beth Kempster on Shu Uemura Autumn/Winter 2013: Eye-Conic
- Disneyrollergirl (@Disneyrollrgirl) on Chanel No5 Minaudiere
- Dior Mix and Match Cream Blushes and Nail Polishes for Summer 2013 | rusbeautynews.ru on Dior Le Vernis Summer Mix
- Kate on Paul & Joe Autumn 2013: La Belle Epoque Swatch
- Andrew James on Clinique All About Eyes Autumn 2013 Preview
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
THE FABULOSITY LIST
- Andii James