Almost by chance I reached for this today – more in the spirit of adventure than hope because the french mustardy yellow doesn’t inspire confidence! However, it is actually quite a surprise once applied. Using the frosty beige/champagne shimmer as a base, and the mustard shade over the top towards the outer corners of the eyes, it looks absolutely gorgeous. My skin colouring is olive, and I have brown eyes, and felt the duo really brought out the brown. If I’d have had time, I would have added a dark brown gel liner to the upper lash line….All in all, Indian Summer is a glowy, flattering, silky textured fab new find.
Subscribe to Us
My Recent Pins
Google Friend Connect
- Beth Kempster on Shu Uemura Autumn/Winter 2013: Eye-Conic
- Disneyrollergirl (@Disneyrollrgirl) on Chanel No5 Minaudiere
- Dior Mix and Match Cream Blushes and Nail Polishes for Summer 2013 | rusbeautynews.ru on Dior Le Vernis Summer Mix
- Kate on Paul & Joe Autumn 2013: La Belle Epoque Swatch
- Andrew James on Clinique All About Eyes Autumn 2013 Preview
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
THE FABULOSITY LIST
- Andii James