I’ve tested a few impressive masks lately, but this one from Nude stands out from the crowd for it’s mattifying effect. Although I don’t have oily skin (and I have dabbed it on the complexions of young friends who do just to be sure it is the real deal), I do get occasional oiliness around and on my nose and chin. So the bliss of wearing two masks at once – Nude around my nose and chin – the other on the rest of my face (it was Collin by the way, about which I’ll posting at a later date) for the perfect bespoke facial was lovely. Without drying out my skin in any way, Nude Deep Cleansing left my complexion feeling super soft and matte and more importantly maybe, very, very clean. It’s ideal for pre-party make up so that foundation gets a perfect base on which to hang. £27.40, from www.nudeskincare.com.
Subscribe to Us
My Recent Pins
Google Friend Connect
- Disneyrollergirl (@Disneyrollrgirl) on Chanel No5 Minaudiere
- Dior Mix and Match Cream Blushes and Nail Polishes for Summer 2013 | rusbeautynews.ru on Dior Le Vernis Summer Mix
- Kate on Paul & Joe Autumn 2013: La Belle Epoque Swatch
- Andrew James on Clinique All About Eyes Autumn 2013 Preview
- Agnes on Selfridges Summer Beauty Box
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
THE FABULOSITY LIST
- Andii James