Last week I was sent Blinc Dark Brunette Eyebrow Mousse to try, and have to admit that I’ve used it every day since. Although the Blinc website promises it gives fantastic hold, I don’t seem to have unruly enough brows to test this out properly, and the claim that it contains peptides to nourish the skin underneath is a perk of the product but one that you wouldn’t particularly be able to translate to tangible benefits. However, the colour is perfect to define and highlight my brows – particularly as I’m wearing less make up now that I have lash extensions. Black lashes and dark, well defined brows seem to be enough for most days. The one criticism I’d have is that the brush (a mascara style brush) is a bit too big for those with narrow brows….take down the size a bit and it would be a perfect brow product. It’s £16.50.
Subscribe to Us
My Recent Pins
Google Friend Connect
- Beth Kempster on Shu Uemura Autumn/Winter 2013: Eye-Conic
- Disneyrollergirl (@Disneyrollrgirl) on Chanel No5 Minaudiere
- Dior Mix and Match Cream Blushes and Nail Polishes for Summer 2013 | rusbeautynews.ru on Dior Le Vernis Summer Mix
- Kate on Paul & Joe Autumn 2013: La Belle Epoque Swatch
- Andrew James on Clinique All About Eyes Autumn 2013 Preview
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
THE FABULOSITY LIST
- Andii James