These gorgeously edgy nail polishes from cult brand, Strangebeautiful, owe their outer casing lucite cube design to 19th century writing implements, while the colours are drawn from a host of sources including a poem by Yeats and the colour graduation of fur on a caribou. Anything quirky, different and inspired in the beauty world gets me fired up – I can’t wait for them to launch in April. Liberty already stock the previous collections, so you’ll find these there too later in the spring, sold in a set.
Subscribe to Us
My Recent Pins
Google Friend Connect
- Beth Kempster on Shu Uemura Autumn/Winter 2013: Eye-Conic
- Disneyrollergirl (@Disneyrollrgirl) on Chanel No5 Minaudiere
- Dior Mix and Match Cream Blushes and Nail Polishes for Summer 2013 | rusbeautynews.ru on Dior Le Vernis Summer Mix
- Kate on Paul & Joe Autumn 2013: La Belle Epoque Swatch
- Andrew James on Clinique All About Eyes Autumn 2013 Preview
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
THE FABULOSITY LIST
- Andii James