In this instance, less is good. Let me explain. Candle artisan, Jonathan, did a spot of research among his most trusted clients (latest including Dannii Minogue) and discovered that £30 for a candle is fine to spend oneself as a luxury treat but is a little too steep to spend on a friend (and I don’t think we are talking bestest buddies here, but friends you’d like to give a token to in which case £30 is a tad steep). So, Jonathan has come up with a candle that is a little smaller than the £30 one, priced at £20, exactly the amount those fragrance loving ladies and gents are prepared to spend. Two things here – a) a small brand that listened to customer feedback and actually acted upon it, and b) I need to make friends with the JW customer list. I’d be thrilled, thrilled to be gifted with a candle of any size from JW. Parrafin free, clean burning soy and beeswax candles infused with gorgeously evocative scents – it’s what perfect gifts are made of, isn’t it?!
Subscribe to Us
My Recent Pins
Google Friend Connect
- Beth Kempster on Shu Uemura Autumn/Winter 2013: Eye-Conic
- Disneyrollergirl (@Disneyrollrgirl) on Chanel No5 Minaudiere
- Dior Mix and Match Cream Blushes and Nail Polishes for Summer 2013 | rusbeautynews.ru on Dior Le Vernis Summer Mix
- Kate on Paul & Joe Autumn 2013: La Belle Epoque Swatch
- Andrew James on Clinique All About Eyes Autumn 2013 Preview
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
THE FABULOSITY LIST
- Andii James