Yes! At last, I’ve mastered the Couture Nails….but needed help! I ordered some nail guides from the internet and they’ve turned what was a complete frustration into an absolute breeze. Here, I’m using the Duo Belle de Nuit; a very deep aubergine shade, tipped with gold. The brushes are angled to make free hand couturing easier but even with that, I just couldn’t get them as precision as this look needs to be. With the nail guides though, it’s a whole other story. I used two coats of aubergine over the entire nail and then a coat of Seche Vite. I gave it a few minutes to completely dry and then added the nail guides, moving them around until they were in exactly the right place. Then I added two coats of gold and another coat of Seche before removing the guides. I’d recommend that with this last process, you give the whole thing plenty of time to thoroughly dry – I was in such an impatient rush that the gold wasn’t completely dried out. I then put a further coat of Seche over the entire thing to fuse it all together properly. Result!
Subscribe to Us
My Recent Pins
Google Friend Connect
- Beth Kempster on Shu Uemura Autumn/Winter 2013: Eye-Conic
- Disneyrollergirl (@Disneyrollrgirl) on Chanel No5 Minaudiere
- Dior Mix and Match Cream Blushes and Nail Polishes for Summer 2013 | rusbeautynews.ru on Dior Le Vernis Summer Mix
- Kate on Paul & Joe Autumn 2013: La Belle Epoque Swatch
- Andrew James on Clinique All About Eyes Autumn 2013 Preview
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
THE FABULOSITY LIST
- Andii James