Well, I’ll have to admit that deoderant doesn’t feature much in my thinking – I just buy some when we run out and don’t really think twice about which brand I’m buying. I’ve used a Tesco own brand for ages, had a run with Mitchum unscented (which I must admit is very, very good) but it isn’t until something is shoved under your nose that you take a second look. Cue Sure Crystal – I went to an event hosted by Sure Crystal and Dove Invisible Dry – and because I don’t stock pile deoderants, the time came that I ran out and gave them both a go. Of the two, Sure Crystal is the winner for me – I wear a lot of black so am familiar with the tedium of white marks caused by deoderant and so the fact that I didn’t get white marks is an absolute bonus. It’s just one of those little things in life that won’t rock my world but just makes it a slightly more hassle-free place.
Subscribe to Us
My Recent Pins
Google Friend Connect
- Beth Kempster on Shu Uemura Autumn/Winter 2013: Eye-Conic
- Disneyrollergirl (@Disneyrollrgirl) on Chanel No5 Minaudiere
- Dior Mix and Match Cream Blushes and Nail Polishes for Summer 2013 | rusbeautynews.ru on Dior Le Vernis Summer Mix
- Kate on Paul & Joe Autumn 2013: La Belle Epoque Swatch
- Andrew James on Clinique All About Eyes Autumn 2013 Preview
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
THE FABULOSITY LIST
- Andii James