I must admit that my impression of 4711 is a bit of an old fashioned one – I imagine that Hercule Poirot might keep some in his toilette repertoire to dab on his handkerchief on a hot day. However, despite the brand’s 200 year recipe remaining pretty well unchanged, it still sells like hot cakes. So, it will be interesting to see how 4711 fans take to the new Eau de Cologne, NouVeau, being released on…. 4/7/11! That’s kind of a once in a life time marketing opportunity as that date won’t come round again for a 100 years. Anyhow, the new cologne has a distinctly more modern take – notes of litchi, blackcurrant and yuzu (citrus fruit) with geranium, heliotrope and evodia lift it away from the traditional scent we are all familiar with to make it ultra fruity. Bottom notes of sandalwood, tonka and musk keep it distinctly unisex. That said, you’ll still get the blast of ‘fresh’ that only eau de cologne can – and was specifically designed – to do.
Subscribe to Us
My Recent Pins
Google Friend Connect
- Disneyrollergirl (@Disneyrollrgirl) on Chanel No5 Minaudiere
- Dior Mix and Match Cream Blushes and Nail Polishes for Summer 2013 | rusbeautynews.ru on Dior Le Vernis Summer Mix
- Kate on Paul & Joe Autumn 2013: La Belle Epoque Swatch
- Andrew James on Clinique All About Eyes Autumn 2013 Preview
- Agnes on Selfridges Summer Beauty Box
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
THE FABULOSITY LIST
- Andii James