In winter, I really like to turn to oils for my skin – on both face and body. I’ve been using Primavera Argan Oil at night for about a week and absolutely love it. It is so light in consistency and leaves skin feeling beautifully softened and hydrated that I used it a couple of nights ago on my hair as well. Since I started dyeing my hair, it’s one heck of job to get a decent shine on, but I left the Argan oil on overnight and, while it did take some rinsing (I recommend Ojon Detoxifying Shampoo), the results were phenomenal. I didn’t even need any conditioner, although I did use a bit of Moroccan Oil before blow drying. My hair was ultra-shiny and brilliantly soft. This oil is a little bit of a find, I feel, at £13.50.
Subscribe to Us
My Recent Pins
Google Friend Connect
- Beth Kempster on Shu Uemura Autumn/Winter 2013: Eye-Conic
- Disneyrollergirl (@Disneyrollrgirl) on Chanel No5 Minaudiere
- Dior Mix and Match Cream Blushes and Nail Polishes for Summer 2013 | rusbeautynews.ru on Dior Le Vernis Summer Mix
- Kate on Paul & Joe Autumn 2013: La Belle Epoque Swatch
- Andrew James on Clinique All About Eyes Autumn 2013 Preview
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
THE FABULOSITY LIST
- Andii James