If there is one thing the Bessinator does really, really well, it is lips. I’m genuinely excited for the new lip gloss shades which are divide.. a nude-ish palette that is right up my street. I’m a gloss lover to my very soul so cannot wait to get hold of a couple. They haven’t gone live on Zuneta.com yet but I will post a link as soon as they do.
|New Lip Gloss Shades (left to right)
1. Nude Whisper (super beige, inspired by famous Desert Glow)
2. Stolen Kiss (baby pink)
3. Wild Passion (raspberry mauve)
4. Lover’s Desire (Pinky Peach)
For those who prefer a lipstick, all new shades heading our way are below:
|New Lipstick Shades (left to right):
1. Forbidden Love (muted coral)
2. Naked Truth (uber beige nude)
3. Night Jasmine (deep raspberry)
4. Midnight Hour (neutral pink)
5. Lotus Bloom (sheer peach pink)
6. Roulette Rouge (true red)
Lipsticks are £24 and Glosses £22.. a little bit pricy but in this case, well worth it for the luxury.